PRIOR TO ENTERING THE OFFICE
While our office complies with Federal, State Health Department, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention infection control guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus, we cannot make any guarantees about your health and safety.
You acknowledge and understand that there may be an increased risk that COVID-19 may be transmitted in any place of public accommodation, which includes this physician’s office. Our practice desires to protect their patients, staff and the community at large.
To the best of our knowledge, Family Foot & Ankle Care Center staff are symptom-free and, to the best of their knowledge, have not been exposed to the virus. However, since we are a place of healthcare services, other persons (including our patients) could be infected, with or without their knowledge.
By entering the office, you and any person you are accompanied by attest “NO” to the following:
In the last 48 hours:
- Any shortness of breath
- Dry cough
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste and/or smell sensation
Within the last 14 days:
- Traveled to a foreign country
- Have traveled within the US via:
- Cruise ship
- Public transportation
If you have experienced any of the above we ask that you call the office at 856-599-0133 to reschedule your appointment. Thank you for your understanding.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT THE OFFICE
- Call the office at 856-599-0133 when you arrive for your appointment
- Please wait in your car until you are notified to enter the office
- If you have the Breeze App on your phone you can “Check-In” and pay your co-pay from your car.
ONCE YOU ENTER THE OFFICE
- A face covering must be worn at all time in the office
- Practice social distancing when possible
- Patients and those accompanied by patients will have their temperature checked in the waiting area with a non contact infrared body thermometer.
- Those with a temperature of greater than 100.0 F will be asked to leave the office. Those individuals will be given a handout with CDC on guidelines on how to proceed.
FOR THE PROTECTION OF PATIENTS AND STAFF
- Staff temperatures are checked and recorded daily.
- Staff are screened for respiratory symptoms daily.
- Limited appointments to minimize number of people in the office at any given time.
- In addition to our standard cleaning and disinfecting protocols, all contact surfaces are disinfected after each patient using EPA-registered disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2.